It appears that God is allowing me to fly down to El Salvador this Friday. It is my plans to be there until the end of October for the service of the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore I am writing with sincerity to seek your faithful prayers.
This is a very distinct trip. A faithful brother (evangelist) in Central America is setting up meetings for me to get to know various pastors, as well as their churches. I desire to get to know them on a personal level. Additionally, pastors and I are going to discuss the challenges associated with the MS13 gangs as well as the concerns I have for children who are being coerced and forced into gangs. God wants to save the souls of the heathen as well as the barbarians.
I surely desire your fervent prayers! Often times during this trip God's work is going to take me into places of great danger, because there is a great need for His gospel be taken to those individuals who are living next door to the gates of hell.
Here are my PRAYER REQUESTS:
1. That the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified. (2 Thess 3:1)
2. I desire a more passionately servant's heart which is humble before God. (Jn. 13:4-5)
3. That we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. (2 Thess. 3:2-3)
4. I need God to arrange my daily contacts and direct me to divine appointments.
5. I desire God to knit my heart with His choice servant(s) for the ministry. (1 Sam. 18:1)
6. I desire God to grant me favour and good understanding in the sight of the Lord and also with men. (Pro. 3:4 & 1 Sam. 2:26)
My friend, please know that I am grateful for your prayers. You and I are a team with the LORD. My heart's sincere desire is that fruit may abound to your account before the Judgment Seat of Christ (Philippians 4:17).
You can learn more at www.OrphanFrontier.org/elsalvador or visit my Facebook page while I am in El Salvador.